Gastric Reflux Operation Informations
- Average Length of Stay: 4 Nights, 5 Days
- Length of Stay in Hospital: 1-2 Nights
- Operation Duration: 1-2 Hours
- Anesthesia: General Anesthesia
What awaits you during the operation and treatment process?
Prof. Dr. Cengiz Pata
Our Surgeon Performing the Operation
- Surgeon with the title of Professor
- 25 Years of Experience in Bariatrics
- Hundreds of Successful Surgical Operation Experience
Operation and Treatment Process
Reasons for Bariatric Surgery
Opting for bariatric surgery can be a transformative step for many who struggle with obesity. Here are six compelling factors to consider this procedure:
- Endless Dieting Struggles: If traditional diets have consistently let you down.
- Prioritizing Your Health’s Future: If you’re distressed about impending health issues due to obesity.
- Seeking A Fuller Life: If your everyday activities are increasingly restricted due to weight.
- BMI Indicators: A body mass index (BMI) of 40 or above, or a BMI ranging from 35 to 40 accompanied by an obesity-related issue, might make you a suitable candidate.
- Combatting Serious Health Issues: Problems like type 2 diabetes, elevated blood pressure, heart ailments, poor cholesterol balance, or sleep apnea could be mitigated.
- Easing Physical Discomfort: If your weight causes distress to areas like your knees, hips, or other parts of the body.
Do You Have Any Questions?
We Are Here to Consult You
Our Happy Patients
Testimonials and Reviews
Our Full-fledged Hospital
All our surgical operations are performed by our surgeons in our Joint Commission International Certified Full-fledged Hospital.