Prof. Şule Ziyan, MD
Eye Diseases in Children, Strabismus in Children, Strabismus in Adults, Double Vision (Diplopia), Cataract, Nystagmus Member
- Graduated Faculty and Year: Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine 1985
- Specialization Year and Place: Şişli Etfal Training and Research Hospital
- Doctorate Associate Professor Place and Year: T. C. Yeditepe University 2006
- Clinical Research fellowship University of Pennsylvania Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Eye Diseases A.D.( USA ) 2001-2002
- Observer Thomas Jefferson University, Wills’ Eye Hospital Pediatric Ophthalmology USA 1997
- Observer St. Georges’ Hospital London. Eye Diseases A.D. Cornea department and transplantation unit UK 1991
- Turkish Ophthalmology Association (TOD) – Strabismus Unit Active Member 1998
- Ophthalmology and Traumatology Unit Active Member 2005
- European Strabismus Association.
- American Child Ophthalmology and Strabismus Association
- European Child Ophthalmology Association
- Ziylan S.;Difficult Cases PANEL. Presumed Cyclic Esotropia. 33 th Meeting of European Strabismological Association Belgrade 2009, Serbia.
- Ziylan S.,MODERATOR ( chairman) session VII:Strabismus Surgery 1. . 36 th Meeting of European Strabismological Association Marseille 2013, France.
- Ziylan S: MODERATOR. XI th meeting of the International Strabismological Association, 22-25 September ,2010 .Istanbul
- PANEL..Difficult Cases in Strabismus. ESA European Society of Strabismus. September 2013. Brugges Belgium.
- PANEL Strabismus in Children with Disabilities .APAO.Asia Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology. Guangzhou China April 2015
- PANEL.Natural history of İntermittent Exotropya .. SOE Society of Opthalmology Europe. June 2015 Vien.Austria
- PANEL. A case I have learnt from. ESA European Society of Strabismus. October 2016. Budapest 2016.Hungary